Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All Things Fantasy - Clipart

Next year I am lucky enough to be teaching my same students and I am so excited about it. The first term, all year levels are focusing on the genres, Recount and Narrative. As usual, I spent so long thinking about what theme I would have for each term, and even now I only have Term 1 figured out. 
I have decided to go with "All Things Fantasy" because it integrates with narrative writing so well and it is an interest of my learners. I will keep updating you all with my lesson ideas and teaching resources as I use them in my class. I thought for now I would share some links I found for free clipart and images. You can of course also visit the Microsoft website, which I often do, however I didn't find it to be very useful this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment