Sunday, May 5, 2013

Calming and Relaxing Music

I was looking for calming and settling music to play during lunch time, as it can be difficult getting my students to eat the lunches that are delivered every day. It's usually loud and sometimes frantic getting them to finish in the amount of time we have to eat. I do find that when I have music on, they are much more settled however, usually if I put on children's music they end up wanting to dance, which defeats the purpose. I am pretty happy with my selections so far, and thought I would share them in case you are tired of your relaxation music of singing birds or whale sounds. If you have any more suggestions I would love to hear them, so please leave a comment. 

1. The Notebook. Aaron Zigman

2. Aladdin: A Whole New World (Piano Cover). Kyle Landry

3. The Cider House Rules. Rachel Portman

4. The Lion King: Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Piano Cover). Kyle Landry

5. Love Actually: Glasgow Love Theme. Craig Armstrong. 

6. Wild Flower. Adrian Von Ziegler.

7. The Lion King: All That The Light Touches. Hans Zimmer

8. Watermark. Enya

9. It's a Big World. Renee and Jeremy.

10. Mr Sun. Kina Grannis

No comments:

Post a Comment