Sunday, February 9, 2014

Goldilocks and the Three Bears Part 8

As promised, a post about the resources I have found that could be used when reading Goldilocks and the Three Bears. It is no secret that I love SparkleBox but there are a lot of wonderful other teaching resources out there. Also, others may have a dislike for SparkleBox for reasons I only found out last week. I wont go into them here but you can find out all about the controversy online, everywhere. Some schools have actually banned access to the site and so for all those educators, here are some alternative websites and resources.  

www.makinglearningfun.com - This site has a range of activities that you may find useful for your classroom or child.
learningenglish-esl.blogspot.jp - I originally visited this page for the sizing activity. I used a different set of pictures because I wanted more pictures. There is also a Finish the Picture, Colour by Number and Puppets.
www.greatschools.org - You can find a printable version of the story here

Colouring Pages
OnColoring.com -These pictures could also be used as sequencing cards, as they are quite detailed. You can also colour them online if preferred. 
www.honkingdonkey.com - This one I particularly loved

Goldilocks & the Three Bears Part 2
Goldilocks & the Three Bears Part 3
Goldilocks & the Three Bears Part 4
Goldilocks & the Three Bears Part 5



No comments:

Post a Comment