At the beginning of last year, I had a beautiful net from Ikea that hung down around my reading area and looked really cosy. By the end of the year it had holes in it, texta marks and someone had tied some wool through the little holes in the net. I still couldn't let it go though and gathered the net, tying it up to hide the holes. I finally decided last term that I needed to do something about it. It could have something to do with being pregnant and nesting at home just isn't enough but I decided that I couldn't throw the whole thing out, instead opting to find a new use. I cut all the netting off and added some lines of string. It is now an additional place to display children's learning.