Tuesday, December 29, 2009

End of Year Gift

I like to give something to my students at the end of the year and usually it would be a lolly bag with perhaps some pencils or something. This was a little more difficult this year as many of my students had food allergies and restrictions. Instead, I made each student a 2010 calendar using photos of them taken throughout 2009. I glued these photos onto A3 cardboard and wrote a small description of when and who was in the photo with them. I then laminated this card and taped a printed calendar to the back. I made sure there was a dotted line that was visible from the front, so at the end of the month, the page could simply be removed. At the end of the year, the calendar can be cut off and they are left with a poster from their time in Year 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment