Monday, November 7, 2011

Books about Reptiles

This term my class and I are learning all about reptiles. In my search for resources I have come across some excellent books. Some I have listed, I have not used in my classroom as yet, but may be worth a look. You may want to search your school or local library, or if you click on the link, it will take you to one of my favourite book seller websites. 

FICTION
A Nice Walk in the Jungle by Nan Bodsworth
Turtle Day by Douglas Florian
The Dirty Great Dinosaur by Martin Waddell
Sea Turtle Journal by Lorraine A. Jay
The Selfish Crocodile by Faustin Charles
Solomon Crocodile by Catherine Rayner
Here Comes the Crocodile (Book & CD) by Kathryn White

NON-FICTION
Revolting Reptiles by Lynn Huggins-Cooper
Reptiles (Kingfisher Young Knowledge)
Field Guide to Australian Reptiles by Stephen Swanson (Rather expensive but an excellent resource. Take a search in your library.)

No comments:

Post a Comment