Thursday, January 16, 2014

Books for the Classroom

I have been busy making books for the classroom that reflect the learning that has been going on in our classroom. As my students are from a non-English speaking background, many books are difficult for them to read independently and so these allow for the opportunity for all of them to be successful. I made them super fast and so that I did not have to worry about binding them together. I simply made them using one piece of cardboard approximately A3 size and laminating them. The pictures are cut out of magazines.

Update 2019: Taking into consideration my journey to low waste, I would find alternative ways to protect these books. I have not laminated resources for about a year now in order to reduce the amount of plastic in my life. 







No comments:

Post a Comment